Quarantine and lockdown, two strong words effective in reducing the risk of spreading COVID-19. We have all experienced both the physical and mental struggles of "living" in the new normal. That’s where Chris Hemsworth and his team stood up to develop a holistic fitness app that not only pushes you to achieve’ Thor’s physique but also helps you develop a healthy mind and diet. Their team raised the bar of fitness apps by rolling in mindfulness with exercises and nutrition. Chris describes Centr as ‘centering yourself’.
Is Centr the best Fitness app of 2020?
Perhaps yes. Centr is the combined talents of Chris Hemsworth, Elsa Pataky (his wife), a Navy SEAL trainer, Hollywood trainers, a Hollywood stuntman, Yoga and Pilates teachers, a Psychotherapist, Meditation expert and Professional chefs. It’s like having access to the expertise of the actor’s world-class trainers! This is one massive app with 1000 exercises, 137 mindfulness exercises, and over 400 recipes!
Also check out: Best Home Fitness Apps of 2020, before Centr.
Key Features of Chris Hemsworth’s Centr App:
- It is a one-stop app for health and fitness
- It has a team of world-class experts in the field of health and fitness
- It offers a nearly thousands workouts and exercises with new routines released weekly:
- HIIT for weight loss
- Functional Training for mobility
- Yoga for flexibility
- Muscle-Building for bulking
- Boxing for tone
- Strength for getting strong
- Mixed Martial arts for stamina
- Foundation training for technique
- It offers a personalized workout plan where you get to set up your work intensity
- It allows you to work out at home or even anywhere
- It grants you a personal meal planner and over a hundred healthy and easy recipes to choose from
- Recipes are dietician approved
- It offers you a meditation teacher and over a hundred meditation exercises to calm your mind and reduce stress.
- It is for all types of body and fitness requirements
- It doesn’t require expensive fitness accessories, many exercises do not need tools, while some exercises require fitness accessories that you can find here at Specialty Select.
How to get started:
Sign up and choose the length of your subscription:
1 month: $29.99/month
3 months: $20/month
12 months: $10/month.
Upon sign up, you are also granted 7-day free trial and unrestricted access to the Centr
Upon set-up, the app asks for your:
- Height, weight, sex and most importantly your goals (weight loss, bulking or toning, building a muscle, etc.)
- Information regarding your meal preferences (regular, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, etc.)
- Preferred workout intensity (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
A personalized meal plan and workout routines are then generated to fit your preferences.
What people are saying about the Centr App:
People who decided to go for it and believed that excuses don’t burn calories love this app. It’s like finding the calm in the chaos and finding a structure for a once disrupted quarantine life. People loved that feeling of having an exclusive trainer, a meal planner, and a meditation teacher in just one app. Most importantly, it is simple and easy to use.
As Sarah L, wrote on Coachmag:
“I loved using the Centr app. It’s impossible to get bored – the recipes were varied and delicious, the workouts were challenging and exciting, and the mindfulness exercises were engaging and useful. The app took the stress out of planning my weeks and I loved having the decisions made for me, requiring just a few taps and swipes to tailor it.”
Ready for a challenging home workout? Download the app and join the team! Or Visit Centr Website